Friday, April 1, 2011

The beginning to MDIA 203

It's is the first lab class for MDIA 203 and I would have to say that I'm feeling very tired at the moment since it is a 8-10am class. But I have good reasons for choosing this particular lab time. First reason; if I ever wanted to go home on Friday I needed to be able to make the GO BUS, which leaves at 10:15am on Fridays. This lab time was the only time that allowed me to still make class and make the bus in time to go home.

Second reason; when it was time for me to schedule my classes the only time slots available was the 8-10am and 3-5pm. Both not the best of times but I didn't choose the 3-5pm because it would interfere with my work schedule.

Third and last reason; Most, if not all, my friends signed up for the 8-10am lab and I wanted to be in the same lab as them, so I would know people in the class.

Lauren Worthington

No comments:

Post a Comment